Well the more that I use pink the more I realize it's really difficult to photograph. That is something I'm going to have to work on. I can usually get the cookies pretty close but the icing never looks right in tubes. Oh well something to improve on!
So here we are my 3rd set and my lettering is looking better. My icing consistencies are looking good. I was actually pretty pleased overall with this set. They were so cute!!
I also think this was the first time I created what is known as a "frankencookie" or a cookie created using multiple cutters or techniques. I didn't have a key cookie cutter but I really really wanted to make some cute little keys so I used the number "1" cookie cutter I had and a little flower cutter. I cut the flower part in half and I got 2 cookies out of each flower.
I was soooo happy with how they came out!!!